Security Manager (M/F) (Eng)
As part of its international development, Risk&Co is looking for Security Managers to be deployed in Africa and EMEA.
The positions must be filled as soon as possible.
The primary role of our Security Managers is to support our client companies in the conduct or development of their business activities in risky and/or hostile areas. They are deployed on a contract basis for a period of time suited to the operational needs of our clients and are familiar with degraded contexts and environments.
The Tasks of the Security Manager
- Management, training and supervision of local security teams in line with the client company’s projects
- Development and implementation of risk prevention actions, security protocols and procedures
- Development of a crisis management plan and organisation of regular drills
- Protection of expatriates and company infrastructure
- Planning and coordination of security operations for specific events
- Information watch and local situation monitoring
- Drafting of regular reports
- Proposals to improve human, material and IT resources
Profile(s) and skills required
- Minimum baccalaureate degree
- Proficiency in French (C2 level) and English (B2 level required)
- Fluency in Arabic or Spanish will be an asset
- At least 5 years’ experience in the armed forces, police or gendarmerie
- First aid certification is recommended
- Proven leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Interoperability with the various specialised Risk&Co business units (Cybersecurity, Safety and Security Engineering, Strategic and Economic Intelligence, etc.)
- Proficiency in office software
- Good interpersonal skills
- Similar experience is highly valued
- A reliable and committed professional
Applicants may apply to email@example.com, enclosing their curriculum vitae and all military certifications held.